As a home care provider, we want you to trust us with your personal and health needs. Know who we are and our aim.
Charlie was a WWII veteran. A kind, funny, generous man. He was as charming as he was wise before the challenges of Alzheimer’s Disease took root.
Charlie was my grandfather.
He was the first person I ever knew who had caregivers and frankly, they weren’t very good.
As a Navy Corpsman who went on to become a Registered Nurse, I made it my mission to make sure your family’s “Charlie” gets the best possible care.
Unlike other care agencies out there, AmareVida is not limited by territory. Care goes wherever care is needed. Services are not limited by franchise fees or set prices. In fact, AmareVida has a unique partnership that helps veterans get qualified for Veterans Administration (VA) funding to help offset the costs of care.
The kind-hearted staff at AmareVida know that their clients deserve to have optimum health and comfort. When life’s difficulties stand in the way of achieving optimum wellness, we are here to provide exceptional home care services that cater to specific needs.
We recognize the essentials necessary to the dignity and physical and emotional well-being of our clients, and our absolute priority is to ensure daily living requirements are met effectively.
Whether needs include personal hygiene, live-in care, dementia care, mobility assistance, respite, or simple warm friendly companionship, we provide non-medical home services to individuals with physical and cognitive disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility and illness, and of course, to our veterans.
We want to ensure that our clients thrive in the comfort of their homes, keeping them independent and out of institutional care whenever possible.
Through our personalized care plan, we provide the care services needed to cater to our client’s personal and health needs. AmareVida ensures 24-hour services and supervision to help our clients achieve optimum health and wellness.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services and achieve the optimum wellness they deserve. Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.